Air Conditioning & Ductless Split Systems
Picking a company and a heating system may seem like an intimidating task, but we want to make it easy. Each piece of equipment that we suggest for you will be completely customized to your home. How do we do that? Well, we start by asking questions …
When a design specialist comes to your home, be prepared to answer some questions. He will have you complete a short questionnaire and ask you a series of general questions.
- Is this your forever home?
- Do you plan on moving in the near future?
- What are your average utility costs right now?
- What type of fuel do you use?
- What are your heating and cooling habits?
- Do you program your current system?
- How many people live in the home?
- Do you have any hot or cold spots?
- Are you satisfied with the current performance of your unit?
- Do you or anyone in the home have allergies?
Our design specialist will also fill out a load calculation for your home. A load calculation will help us ensure we are sizing your equipment properly. We will calculate your home’s heating and cooling requirements by measuring doors and windows, determining insulation type, and applying the square footage. Although this is a seemingly easy part of an estimate, many companies will skip this imperative step. An undersized air conditioner will not cool your home properly, and an over-sized unit will be much less efficient.
Before our design specialist comes to your home, feel free to browse some of our most popular pieces of cooling equipment:
Apex Signature Collection: Signature Bryant 17 SEER AC
- Up to 17.7 SEER efficiency
- Operates as quietly as running your dishwasher
- Signature Lifetime Warranty* on parts & labor
- DuraGuard System protection increases durability from the elements
Apex Benchmark Series: Rheem 13 SEER Air Conditioner
- Painted louvered steel cabinet
- Easily accessible control box
- Grille/Motor mount for quiet fan operation
- 13 SEER efficiency • 10-year parts warranty
- 1-year labor warranty