Furnaces & Heat Pumps
Picking a company and a heating system may seem like an intimidating task, but we want to make it easy. Each piece of equipment that we suggest for you will be completely customized to your home. How do we do that? Well, we start by asking questions …
When a design specialist comes to your home, be prepared to answer some questions. He will have you complete a short questionnaire and ask you a series of general questions:
- Is this your forever home?
- Do you plan on moving in the near future?
- What are your average utility costs right now?
- What type of fuel do you use?
- What are your heating and cooling habits?
- Do you program your current system?
- How many people live in the home?
- Do you have any hot or cold spots?
- Are you satisfied with the current performance of your unit?
- Do you or anyone in the home have allergies?
Our design specialist will also fill out a load calculation for your home. A load calculation will help us ensure we are sizing your equipment properly. We will calculate your home’s heating and cooling requirements by measuring doors and windows, determining insulation type, and applying the square footage. Although this is a seemingly easy part of an estimate, many companies will skip this imperative step. An undersized furnace will not heat your home properly, and an oversized unit will be much less efficient.
SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME QUOTE
Before our design specialist comes to your home, feel free to browse some of our most popular pieces of heating equipment:
- Our quietest furnace that delivers up to 98.3% AFUE
- Precise gas modulation with movements in 1% increments
- Perfect Heat™ technology monitors changing conditions to adjust system operation
- Perfect Humidity™ technology removes up to 127% more moisture than a standard furnace when in air conditioning mode
- Fan On Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed with a compatible control. Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger.
- 2-Stage operation saves money and maintains optimal comfort level
- Compatible with single or 2-stage thermostats
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger
- Insulated blower compartment makes furnace extremely quiet
- Variable speed blower motor
- Provides humidity control
- Quieter sound levels
- Year-round energy savings
- Lifetime heat exchanger warranty
- 10-year parts warranty
Apex Signature Collection: Evolution Extreme Heat Pump
This level of cooling and heating efficiency is almost unheard of in a split-system heat pump of this kind. It combines intelligent system control with variable-speed operation to provide premium comfort and energy savings. The Evolution Extreme Heat Pump qualifies as an ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2014 model.
Apex also offers Mitsubishi Heat Pumps in single- or multi-head applications. Contact us today to see what product will best suit your home’s needs.